XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterTo anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Vote_lcap1To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Voting_bar1To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Vote_rcap 
Ziah
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Vote_lcap1To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Voting_bar1To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival Empty
PostSubject: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm

For the time being, we will be reverting to the old forum style.
We want full clan status again, and we will be having servers in many games.

DM, CSS, TF2, KF, BFBC2, and any others you suggest.
Back to top Go down
JustinSynth
Clan Member
Clan Member
JustinSynth

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey guys, I know that I haven't really been active, but I do play a lot of TF2 now so count me in for a revival.
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Great to hear ^_^ Servers will come slowly. I can buy one soon.
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 pm

XGEN Killing Floor server is up.

It's a dedicated, will be up whenever.
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:07 am

that's great! ^_^
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Hello darlings
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 am

你好.
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm

hahah hey James. Come back? play some KBH?
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 am

If anyone is buying servers, buy from here on the cheap, as well as on the higher hardware standards. Smile

http://www.xfactorservers.com
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 am

20% discount on those servers.

Use NEWTEAM as a coupon code when signing up.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 am

Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

LOL James' thing says board member, but his name is still green ^_^

and yes Froh, I like the idea
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival   To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1