XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterCommonly known as Sol - Page 2 ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Voting_bar1Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Voting_bar1Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Commonly known as Sol

Go down 
+10
The_Beast
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
D-Boy
Markymark
(A)
Mortis
Sol
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
:RupturE:
Board Member
Board Member

Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm

markymark wrote:
Wow!...Just,..WOW! That's Fucked up! HAHAHAH
Carnage is my bitch, and he has admitted it many times! HAHAH
SIT!!

FUCK YA MAN!!!!!!!! Mark is GOD to me w.e he does i do lol
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
dmitrylep
Board Member
Board Member
dmitrylep

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:29 am

My house burned down once...beat that...actually that sucked.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:35 am

sol, add me on steam friends my username is swordboy
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 am

dj_womone wrote:
i set my hole backyard on fire once top that geek cheers Shocked What a Face

dont believe me ask my bro he'll tell you a funny ass story lol!

I got all ya beat!

A buddy and me burned like 4 acres of woods when I was a kid. We found a bums old camp fire when we were stomping through the woods. My buddy picked up one of the smoldering logs and carried it like a smoking torch, becuase at the time that was all it was doing. He started blowing on it trying to get it to flame up, while we were walking along a trail. We stopped at a creek in the woods to throw rocks into it and at trains that passed along the nearby tracks. It was a calm, quiet day, no wind, and no birds, when I heard this odd rustling noise, I expected to see some other kid come down the trail. When no one showed, we thought maybe it was an animal shuffling through the dead leaves and pine needles.

My buddy and I started down the trail, the further we walked the louder the sound got. We began to think maybe it was a big animal. As we came around a blind bend in the trail with me in the lead, we could see that at least 4 trees and a huge patch of ground was blazing high into the air! What we had been hearing was not animals, but the fire from my dip shit buddy's chicken shit bum torch. We figured a spark blew off his torch and caught the dry needles and leaves on fire. My dumb ass friend started kicking dirt (full of more leaves and pine needles) on the fire attempting to put it out. I screamed at him to stop so we could get the fuck out of there before we got caught.

We had ditched our bikes about 2 blocks away so we had to haul ass to get there before anyone would see us and associate us with the fire. Adrenaline seared through my body as I ran, I must have made Carl Lewis proud as I sprinted through the woods for my bike. We yanked our bikes out of the palm fronds we had covered them with and took off in the oposite direction of the fire.

3 neighborhoods were bordered by thick patches of woods. Each was connected by trails that countless kids had used as short cuts between the neighborhoods and as makeshift BMX trails full of ramps, whoopdie doos and berms. My buddy and I flew through these neighborhoods and trails in the blink of an eye. Finally in the third and furthest area of wooded trails, we stopped and hid out. We finally started hearing the sirens of the fire department echoing through the woods.

We were both panting and soaked in sweat, our bodies still recovering from the massive surge of adrenaline. We waited what seemed an eternity, finally feeling a bit better and less panicked, we hopped on our bikes and headed for the nearest road that we knew would take us near the woods we surely had destroyed.

As we approached it looked as if every fire truck in our town, along with nearly every police car was on the scene. I was horrified by the sight I witnessed. The wooded area was about a mile long and about 500 feet wide. It was bordered by a drainage canal on one narrow side and fenced residential yards on the other narrow side. The fire was, thankfully pretty much out by the time we got close enough. But it had burned from the water to some of the yards and nearly to a few of the houses.

Three houses had wooden privacy fences (operative word here is "HAD") those had been burnt into charcoal. Some of the grassy lawns had been charred within mere feet of the houses. About 8 homes had nearly all the woods behind them burnt away. It was a sobering moment for me. We heard one of the bystanders say a homeowners dog got burned up, but we never had any proof of it. Needless to say I never had any incling to mess with anything flamable again. I'm also very wary about camp fires and BBQ grilles. I learned fire safety in scouts and I'm insane about safety.

I'll never forget the buddy's name as long as I live, David Wells. I have no idea where he is, or if he is alive today (wouldn't be surprised if he is dead.) Would love to bring this story up if he is still alive, in front of his wife or family, lol
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am

UPDATE!
I just looked on Google earth at the area where the fire happend, you can't even tell. Everything has grown back. The biggest trees survived, all the smaller stuff has returned, you can't even tell anything had happened there. Amazing how nature recovers. Of course that was more than 20 years ago, before most of you were born. And I see it wasn't like 8 houses, more like 5 and closer to 3 acres. Oh well! lol!
Back to top Go down
The One Frohman
Board Member
Board Member
The One Frohman

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://xgenclanproductions.webs.com
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am

awesome story lol
Back to top Go down
Sol
Clan Member
Clan Member
Sol

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Me smell Mohican Burning....

Me last Mohican....

Must be me! :O

XD
Back to top Go down
Madman_Andre
Board Member
Board Member
Madman_Andre

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Should have torched the entire town.

Some days I just want to build a makeshift homemade flamethrower and burn this entire fucking shithole of a city I live in down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://Madman.Andre@gmail.com
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm

i dont wanna burn the world, just the laws of the world. laws have fucked this world from becoming what it could have been. all we really need are moral teaching and well be fine. by law i really mean the government from which the law was given birth

lifes a bitch, then you die. fuck the world lets all get high!!! ftw jocolor
Back to top Go down
D-Boy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
D-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 am

only you can prevent forest fires. lol!

kool story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commonly known as Sol   Commonly known as Sol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commonly known as Sol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: Clan Related :: Recruitment - Join Us!-
Jump to: