XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterRead before posting! ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
Read before posting! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
Read before posting! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
Read before posting! Vote_lcap1Read before posting! Voting_bar1Read before posting! Vote_rcap 
Ziah
Read before posting! Vote_lcap1Read before posting! Voting_bar1Read before posting! Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

Read before posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

Read before posting! Empty
PostSubject: Read before posting!   Read before posting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 am

Please read this before posting any requests!

An ideal clan scrimmage for us would be a fight on a map of your choice, and a fight on a map of our choice. If a tie, then a tie breaking map we both agree on.

If course, times and players will also have to be agreed upon.

Post here if you're up for a 1v1, 2v2, 4v4 or even 5v5 or above with any of our clan members. Please be specific in any of your requests. We welcome all those who challenge us. Smile
Back to top Go down

Read before posting!
Page 1 of 1