XGeN Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGeN Clan

Welcome To The Next Generation Clan Forum.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRosterfor fuck's sake guys... ServersSZSSearchRegisterPortal
hey
for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am by IJames
miss you fuckers.

Comments: 1
To anyone who can hear this, proceed to forum for revival
for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm by The One Frohman
Better safe than sorry...better safe than sorry...

Now, me and Markymark are working towards reviving this clan.

Anyone who wants to join in, join in.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments: 14
Top posters
Mortis
for fuck's sake guys... Vote_lcap1for fuck's sake guys... Voting_bar1for fuck's sake guys... Vote_rcap 
Ziah
for fuck's sake guys... Vote_lcap1for fuck's sake guys... Voting_bar1for fuck's sake guys... Vote_rcap 
IJames
Zilla
dj_womone
The One Frohman
The_Beast
Markymark
dmitrylep
:RupturE:

for fuck's sake guys...

Go down 
+8
The_Beast
dmitrylep
Awo
Sol
Zilla
IJames
Mortis
Markymark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

for fuck's sake guys... Empty
PostSubject: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:56 pm

We gotta play more guys...ALL OF YOU>
I have a full time job, and my car hobbies, and I'm still on DM everyday.
there's no fucking excuses.
I only EVER see Froh, Val, Sevenblade, and mortis on...
and Beast.
We need Clan practices, clan matches, we need everybody playing in game more....
Fayus is on sometimes, but he's a gay RP whore. RP is for losers.
YOU HEAR THAT VAL..... stupid RP.

...*sigh* I'm tired of almost never having anybody to play in KB.
I"m mostly playing on BOSS server, and IWU.

I'm sure many of you could find plenty of time to frag,...but you don't.
and Ziah, wtf, you used to PWN! now you're never in game...
and Dmitry...you had vacation, but should be able to play now...
COME ON GUYS!
GEEZE!
James has school,...but he's still on sometimes too. but I'd like to have some 1v1's with him SOON.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Its Fail
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 am

it's starting to feel that way. The only reason this clan is falling apart is from the inside.
Nobody's interested in the game anymore.
I'm with XGEN,...but I don't know for how much longer.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

i'm ingame, just not very often. i'll pick it up more
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 pm

I rarely have time anymore. I have so much going on i'm usually wiped out by 10pm. My son doesn't go to bed until 9pm even then i have a ton of stuff i have to do around the house that i cant when he is up. I've gotten on a few times at work when we were slow but things are beginning to pick up again. I'll get back in it soon.

I dont feel like the clan is falling apart though. just everyone is on break.
Back to top Go down
http://QuadracerHQ.com
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Zilla, you are right. You have good reason. You are a busy working father.

But many people in this clan are giving up. ...
and we have no edge anymore... Nobody's really into it. Ziah won't play competitively, Mortis has found interest in many other games. which reminds me, gotta find my BF2 Disk.

Just seems like we're dying off... and I know the there are only really... 5 or 6 of us who play on a regular basis.
and a couple others will play when they get time. Beast is Always on. Maybe not in KB, but he's on all the time.
and the forums, ...I see maybe only 3/4 of the members posting here.
Back to top Go down
Sol
Clan Member
Clan Member
Sol

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm sorry marky.
You're right.

I got school, work (esp. since I bought a car), home and girlfriend,
but I think I should be paying you guys some of my attention too.

Been a while, peoples.
Just been too, too busy, and I think I will be for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:17 pm

what mark is saying is what i said a while back just post like saying hey sup it only takes a few secs just like that thing you see on tv 5 cents can help this kid its true only 1 post a week would be fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Awo
Community Spokesperson
Community Spokesperson
Awo

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 am

I know some clans with the same problem.
A German clan obliges his members in 14 days at least 20 hours to plays. (one sees in the profile) Or one has apologised before.
I find compulsion, however, always badly for motivation.
It is absolutely normal if to themselves interests change and one for a while rather something else makes than PC play.
Wins more members... this is the only possibility. If you between 40 and 50 members have the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 am

i understand your grief mark and mort. Just seems like everyday something else comes up. Looking behind me my media room is still in boxes and the whole house is being painted.

I've also noticed a considerable change (good change) in my health since i've been going to bed around 10:30. Wasnt to long ago when i'd go to bed at 2 and 3 am every night. felt like shit all the time.

Thing is more and more games are coming out. We probably should think about other clan games.

I imagine hl3 (when ever it comes out) will have a new dm just like HL2 did.
Back to top Go down
IJames
Board Member
Board Member
IJames

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 am

wait sol you bought a car AND a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
https://xgenclan.darkbb.com
dmitrylep
Board Member
Board Member
dmitrylep

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:58 am

Big spender.

And yeah I've been slacking a little, busy time for me, midterms and other shit last week.
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 am

I know you guys are busy.... but seriously

I'm glad there's been good activity in the forums today, that's good.

but on average how many people are using forums,..like 8-10 members, out of...??

and only 6 of us play on a regular basis.

I agree with more game variety, and with Steam, comes many games. and many of them we can get servers on.
they may not be worth it,..but LFD2 will be good, ..and there's killing floor, and CSS, and TF2.

but hey, something's gotta happen, soon.
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 am

Here's the deal, game are like clothes, they come and go like fashions from different eras. Let's face it guys, HL2DM is dying a slow miserable death. I've seen the biggest and strongest clans fall apart recently because people are loosing interest and are playing the 900 bazillion new games that have come out in the 5 years since this was first released. Right now I'm on a Fallout 3 kick, my oldest kid got it for an early Xmas present from my mom when she was in town. Yes I have been playing surf servers alot lately, another "fad" for me, I'm sure I'll loose interest in it soon. I still pop in on Star Wars occasionally. I'm still waiting on James to get me the info on the TF2 server if he still plans on adding it, Send me a PM here when you're ready James.Vlave has abandoned Deathmatch for the forseeable future and it sucks, but we all gotta make due. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here as long as Xgen wants me here.
Back to top Go down
dj_womone
Board Member
Board Member
dj_womone

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 am

yes i too have found work to be a pain again. im the only freaking dishwasher!!! wtf! mondays are my only days off and i pretty much sleep the entire day. my nephew's gunna go into daycare so thats gunna free up some time for me. other than that, it is the lack of people that play the game. we all wanna play, but i dont like playing sw anymore because we all rule that map, and every variation of it. never liked kb 1on1s that much either. anyway, thats what i think..
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 am

I'm not too much of a fan of 1v1's either..... but to get everybody playing at once would be good,... like one or two days a week at least.
I"m sure it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
Zilla

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I just saw where TF2 went on sell for $2.50 for 2 hrs. DAMNIT i would of given the entire clan the gift of game if i saw it in time.

I just read where Valve has confirmed they are workin on hl3 and this was back in 07. hl2 took 6 years to make. lets hope they have a bigger team for hl3.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:47 pm

they need arnold
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:56 am

ARNOLD! hell yes.

and HL3 should technically have a new DM.... and I'm sure it'll be everything everybody's been dreaming of.
And maybe they'll include some new weapons, or even a real sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 am

If they do not make a new dm im uninstalling every valve game i own after i beat hl3 of course
Back to top Go down
Ziah
Honored Member
Honored Member
Ziah

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:52 am

I'm sooo sorry, guys. I've been really preoccupied with College. It's my third year. I've also been focusing hard on my sports, as most of you know I'm a swimmer. I also recently joined the County team for basketball so that's taking up a lot of my time. Seeing as I have school in the morning, swimming in the afternoon and basketball at night, I pretty am spent up the whole week and I'm almost always tired as fuck.

I'll try and get on more active during the weekend guys.
Back to top Go down
Markymark
Board Member
Board Member
Markymark

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am

ok Ziah. thanks for the update.

I know we're most active in the summer, due to everybody's free time.
but it feels like we're falling apart, and a few of us think this is the case.

I know the new TF2 server will be a good thing, and I hope we will all play more often in this new server. It's a different game, and should keep you interested for a while,..and maybe you'll get back into DM if you play enough TF2 lol
Back to top Go down
DoubleSb
Clan Member
Clan Member
DoubleSb

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:22 am

I got a B+ and my mom took my keyboard away.
Back to top Go down
The_Beast
Board Member
Board Member
The_Beast

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Ziah wrote:
I'm sooo sorry, guys. I've been really preoccupied with College. It's my third year. I've also been focusing hard on my sports, as most of you know I'm a swimmer. I also recently joined the County team for basketball so that's taking up a lot of my time. Seeing as I have school in the morning, swimming in the afternoon and basketball at night, I pretty am spent up the whole week and I'm almost always tired as fuck.

I'll try and get on more active during the weekend guys.

I didn't know people in the UK played basketball, I figured they only played football (soccer) and Polo, lol.
Back to top Go down
Madman_Andre
Board Member
Board Member
Madman_Andre

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

I play quite often.

Just not at the same times as most other members it would seem.
Back to top Go down
http://Madman.Andre@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for fuck's sake guys...   for fuck's sake guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for fuck's sake guys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGeN Clan :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: